Friday, May 27, 2011

A Father's Day Card

Wow, a card with no coloring and no dp!  This is the card I have made for my Dad featuring images from the Flourishes stamp sets entitled "A Guiding Light" and "Antique Map".  For the front of the card I stamped the image with Versamark, embossed with black, then using Rangers Ink Blending tool I rubbed several colors of distress ink over the paper.  I stamped the ship and sentiment on light tan cardstock, inked the edges and then popped both up with pop dots.  The ribbon was from my stash.  For the inside of the card I stamped both the image and sentiment and then inked the edges.  I am entering this card into One Crazy Stampers challenge at http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous. Your Dad is sure to love it. I love the contrast between the background and your main image. Very nice job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous work! Perfect for father's day. My dad will definitely love it that card too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete