Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easy Rider


The rain has finally stopped, the reno team finished the tiling in the bathroom, and my son moved out today, now all I have to do is get the house ready to put on the market, and decide where I'm moving to.  Can't decide if I should stay in Calgary or maybe move to BC or PEI.  Since I now have only the four animals and myself to clean up after, I have lots of time to color and craft, so here's my card for today.
The card features the Penny Black image entitled Mimi - Easy Rider colored with Copics.  All three dp's are from My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring 6 x 6 paper pad that came free with a Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine last year.  Two of the dp's were punched with a Martha Stewart border punch, and the third paper was cut with Cherry Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily die.  The lace with pearls was airbrushed with Copics R81, flourishes were cut with a Sizzix die, and the sentiment and frame were stamped with Just Rite sets Let's Celebrate and Applique.  I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy - 3 papers, 2 embellishments, 1 ribbon
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/fussy-and-fancy-friday-challenge-recipe.html
Totally Papercrafts - Pink & Girly
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week #153 - One for the girls
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, full of gorgeous detail,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the adorable image and that pretty lace and pearl border.
    Thanks for joining our 'pink and girly' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable image and card.

    Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, thanks for joining us this week at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Shari.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete