Friday, May 27, 2011

Explosion Box

The Outlawz challenge this week is Anything Goes, so here's my first attempt at a card that is an explosion box as well.  The box is made with two patterned papers that were from my stash, the punch is from Martha Stewart, the red flower is from Bazzill and the white flower I made myself with ribbon.
When you open the box there is the adorable Stampavie image and several  sticker sentiments that pop up and wiggle ( they are all attached to the center of the box with clear acrylic strips ).

Here's a close up of the Stampavie "Mouse Holding Ice Cream" image.  I added flocking, glitter, matte accents dimensional glue, mini beads, stickles, distress paint and diamond glaze to the image to bring the mouse and ice cream to life.
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/copicpromarker-challenge-may-2

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is sooooo cute Shari. I think I will need a class on the folding directions of this card.

    ReplyDelete