Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little One

Painting with Copics Blending solution - I have only done two other cards using this technique, but I like the watercolor effect that you get.  The image (from Whiff of Joy) is stamped onto watercolor paper with Memento Ink, and then using the palette method and an aqua brush filled with blender solution you paint with your Copic colours.  For this image I used the following colors - B21, E000, E01, R20, G40, G82, E39, YR24.  The dp is "Romance" from Prima's Botanical Collection and the rose is also from Prima.  I cut the image out using Spellbinders Beaded Oval die and mounted it onto a Cheery Lynn Doily Die called Italian Flourish.  The pearls were made with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Light Green.  I am entering this card into The Outlawz Friday Copic Challenge for May 20 - Colorless Blender Techniques at  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Shari. I love the watercolour effect using the blending solution. Thanks for joining us at The Outlawz...hope to see lots more of your beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete