Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Days

I have been absent for a couple of weeks, dealing with a very sick puppy who is thankfully on the mend now, so it's time to get back to creating.  The very first digital image that I ever purchased came from Mo's Digital Pencil, and I adore her images and have added many to my collection.  This week over at Mo's Digital Challenge the theme is "Here Comes Summer", so I went through my images and selected the cute "Lollypop - Brady and Chloe".  These cuties were colored with copics then cut out using Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, the dp is Fancy Pants Beach Babe, pearls are made using a Viva Decor Pearl Pen, and the lollypops were given dimension with Diamond Glaze.  Take a peek at the other entries at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the muted colors and that pretty paper. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, those lollipops are way cool! Fabulous card. :-) We really appreciate you joining in our challenge here at Mo’s.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shari...This is perfect for summer!! I have this image in my collection but haven't colored it yet. Soon...especially now that you helped remind me that I have it! LOL! Your coloring is beautiful...and I love that you put some glaze on the lollipops!! The looks sweet and sticky! And your sentiment if perfect too (I have that too...and, once again, you remined me that I have it!! LOL) Thanks for much for joining us this week at Mo's. Pat Frank (p.s. glad your pup is doing better!)

    ReplyDelete