Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome Surprise

In the midst of my dog Indie's battle with a spontaneous pneumothroax, I got a wonderful surprise that couldn't have come at a better time.  I was invited to be the guest designer for a fantastic blog and an awesome on line store here in Canada - One Crazy Stamper!!  Wow, thank you so much to Lora ( owner and a great lady ) and Jacilynn ( the DT coordinator ) for this wonderful opportunity!!  I got right to work, and on June 1 one of my cards will be featured on the blog along with all of the beautiful Design team projects.  Here's a sneak peek!

4 comments:

  1. oh you've got me guessing about your cards! Can't wait to see them and so excited to have you with us.
    cheers,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shari...I just can't wait to see your post!!!! Thanks for all your wonderful words!!! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see what you will be sharing with us on the 1st at OCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our team! I hope your dog is okay.

    ReplyDelete