Friday, July 3, 2020

Whipping Up a Birthday Hello

I adore the gnome images from KLM Digital Designs, and if you haven't checked them out you really should.  Not only do they have digital images, but now they are also making Photopolymer stamps, and for the month of July they are having a sale.  

One of the newest images available in both digital and Photopolymer is this adorable Chef Gnome!! I printed in onto Copic Xpress It cardstock, and then colored it with Copic markers. I found the clip art online, and printed it out to make the background, on which I placed the fussy cut colored image. The sentiment is one from my stash.


Card Recipe
Red - R24, R27, R39
White - C2, C00
Skin - E00, E01, E11
Cake - E55, E23, E57
Icing - E39, E59
Whisk Handle - C4, C7
Beard - W2, W3


No comments:

Post a Comment