Thursday, July 9, 2020

Delivery!!!

When the delivery truck pulls into our driveway, it's always a guessing game as it whose home he is going to pull up to - will it be my daughter's mother-in-law place, or our house!!  And if it's our house, is the package for myself or my daughter!!  I think we all take turns ordering, just to keep the delivery people in business!!!
This is a slider card I designed using the Delivery Gnome from KLM Digital Designs.  I used the Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with Sliders die to cut the card front, and the slider.  For the background I dug through my older stamps, and found a couple of Hero Arts sets that included the houses and trees, that formed my city street.  The entire card is colored with Copic markers., and the sentiment is included with the gnome image.

  
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E11, E13
Uniform - E39, E59, E79
Boots - T7, T9, 100
Beard - C2
Parcel - E40, E41, E43
Background - B01, B66, G09, G14, G24, N4, N5, N8, Y38, R27, E09, E13, E15, E47

No comments:

Post a Comment