Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Sweetheart

Wow, where has the past week gone!!  Hard to believe that I haven't posted since last Friday, but life got a little hectic!  Anyhow, the card I am featuring today is the one that I did for my first post for Sundays with Crissy (which will be on August 24th ), but I have changed my mind as so many of the other members of the dt have used this image as well.  So what image am I going to use for my first dt post???  Check back on the 24th!!

This beautiful image is "Forget Me Not" and is available from Whimsy Stamps - it is a digital image from artist Crissy Armstrong.  The best part of using a digital image is that you control the finished size, and I did print this out as a larger image.  I colored her with Copics and added the small flower detail on the hem and sleeves of the dress.  The dp is from K & Company's Julianne collection, border punch is a Martha Stewart, and the Stickles and flowers are from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - #15 Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - #17 Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - #53 Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Room - Soft and Sweet

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! Good luck! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute with her bunch of forget-me-nots! What a sweet card this is!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image. I love the border punch :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the little girl-beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhh Shari this is sooo pretty!! Great color combo and the punched edge is perfect match with her bouquet :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a beautifully colored image. Love your card - very well done. Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! you have done a fabulous job colouring her!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very very sweet, Shari! I love the softness of your card and your colouring is lovely!

    Thx for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom - hope you can join us for our new challenge on Thursday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete