Monday, December 24, 2012

Glory!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope that today finds you healthy, happy and surrounded by those you love!!
For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I have once again combined both challenge themes of Sue's great sketch, and a Holiday themed project, to make this wonderful card celebrating the special meaning of today's holiday!

This sweet Whimsy stamp image is called "Christmas Choir Boy" and I've colored him and his singing companions with Copics. The dp is from Authentique's Festive collection, the treble clef is a Memory Box die, and the sentiment is from Whimsy stamps Holiday Notables 1.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas my dearest Shari and I wish you all the best for 2013:))
    This sweet card is perfect for Christmas day, now here is 8:45 a.m. the Christmas day:))
    The stamp is very cute and the paper wonderful:)
    Sorry if I can't comment Your creation This time, But I'm very busy, in a few days meybe is quiet:)
    Big big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete