Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowbuddy Like You

Back to making cards again - I took a couple of days off from coloring and spent my time completing two scrapbook albums for a friend who had ordered them awhile back.  Just have a few embellishments to add to the albums and they will be on their way.  While I scrapbooked, a couple of ladies kept me company, coloring and making cards, and here's one of the newest that they completed!!!
 
 
This is a new addition to the Wild Rose Studio collection of adorable images, entitled Snowman Hugs.  I have colored it with Copics, then cut and matted it with Spellbinders Label 1, and popped it up on My Mind's Eye paper.  The snowflake and lace trim are from my stash.

No Matter Which Challenges - #5 Christmas
The Paper Players - #124 Snowmen
Ribbon Girls - December challenge Christmas


6 comments:

  1. oww this is so cute and adorable, such a pretty card, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this to pieces...as well as that paper, one of my favorites! SO cute! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet!! This is sure to bring a smile to someone's face this Christmas! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute, love the matching paper. Thanks for joining NMW Challenges this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a jolly snowman!! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete