Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bring on the Bubbly!!!

This is my second post for today, so if you are looking for my One Crazy Stamper post, please scroll down.
 
Today is sadly my last post as one of the guest designers at Loves Rubberstamps.  I have had a great time participating with all of the lovely ladies on the design team, and thank them for inviting me to join them for the month.  For the last challenge the theme is New Year Celebrations.
 
 
 I colored up this cute Stamping Bella "Madison has a Margarite" Uptown girl image with my Copics, then matted her, and placed her on my card background that uses dp from Echo Park Paper Company's Winter Wishes collection.  The bubbly die is from Memory Box, and the pearls were made with a Viva Decor Pearl pen.  Ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.

Be sure to check out the entire design team and guest designers wonderful projects and enter the challenge to win an awesome prize at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges, and don't forget to check out the online store for all of your scrapbooking and card making supplies.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and all of the very best in 2013!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!! I love the bubbly die you used with this and will hunting that down. lol. Love the great card design and I have enjoyed all your fabulous creations this month and hope you will join us again soon!!! You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love those bubbles and also your technique with the pearl pen! I'm going to have to get me one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete