Monday, June 25, 2012

May Flowers

Well, the ladies that attend my classes are finally breathing a sigh of relief. I had promised a couple of months ago to start designing an 8" x 8" calendar that would be displayed in a beautiful wrought iron stand up flip frame that I purchased from the local big box craft store. I frantically searched several stores to get enough of the frames, and then promptly put them aside to deal with later.

About two weeks ago I decided that the time had come to get busy on the separate pages, and have completed four pages so far.  Today I am sharing the finished May page.  The Copic colored image is Bella and Butterfly from Wild Rose Studios, an image I fell in love with awhile ago, but just recently purchased.  The dp's are an oldie from Cloud 9 Design called Bay Blossoms, glitter is from Making Memories ( another oldie ), flowers are Prima's, flourishe die is a Tim Holtz, and the butterfly is from Martha Stewart.  I will be posting other pages soon, and a photo of the finished calendar later, so stay tuned!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment