Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dreams....

Good morning everybody!!!  As I post this it is in the early hours of the new day - as usual I'm up late working on new projects, but most of all I had a wonderful evening coloring with some very special friends!!!
It's Terrific Tuesday time at One Crazy Stamper, and my card features a sweet Stampavie image by Penny Johnson entitled "Sweet Dreams".


The image is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, then colored with Copics, with the light source being the candle.  Dp is from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Sunshine collection, the doilies are inked with either Walnut Stain, or Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, and the ribbon is from my stash.  An Impression Obsession Clear Rubber Stamp set "Dare to Dream" provides the sentiment.

Before I joined the dt for One Crazy Stamper I was lucky enough to be a guest designer and I created this card -
The image "Storybook Friends" is also from Stampavie, and as a special little surprise, One Crazy Stamper has provided this image for me to give away this week.   As an added bonus, I will also send the winner the stamp used to make this weeks card, so if you would like to win please leave a comment on my post today at the One Crazy Stamper challenge blog here.  The winner will be announced on my post next Tuesday.

1 comment: