Monday, June 25, 2012

Winner and a Copic Tutorial

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday at One Crazy Stamper, and as promised last week, the winner of the prize of the two Stampavie stamps as chosen by Random.org is ............
#7 - Wendance Designs
Congratulations, please contact me at s.mclaughlin8@shaw.ca so I can get your prize to you.

This week I have a tutorial about coloring skin with Copic markers.  When I color with Copics I always start with the lightest color covering approximately 60% of the area, leaving the highlight area blank.  Using the middle color I recolor about 40% of the already colored area, and then finish with the darkest shade on 10% of the same area.
After the three colors are applied, blend them all together using the lightest color.
The following diagram shows some of my favorite color combinations for skin tones.


I have listed the colors that I have used for each skin tone, but there are many others options - what is your favorite skin color combination?  Do some experimenting with different color combinations and step outside of the box - you never know until you try, what wonderfully colorful results you can achieve!!!!  Have fun playing!!!
( PS.  Don't look too closely at my coloring on this page, as I knew that it was only to show you differnt skin tones, so I was not at all careful about going over the lines!!!!! )

Wishing you all a very happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment