Saturday, November 10, 2018

Mistletoe Penguins

Have you ever colored an image with one patterned paper in mind, and then changed the entire concept of the card?   This card has taken me three days of hmmmm do I like it with this paper, or that paper, or maybe I should change it up completely.  In the end though I absolutely love this card!!!


This adorable image is Penguins Under the Mistletoe from Whimsy Stamps, and if you follow me you know that I love all of the penguins that Crissy Armstrong does for Whimsy Stamps!  I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock with My Favorite Things Hybrid Extreme Black ink, and then colored it with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.  Touches of white Sakura Glaze pen added the white highlights.  The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps - Winter Notables 1 Sentiments(an older stamp).  The gorgeous die framing the Penguins is from Find It Trading company - I don't remember the name though as it is part of stash.

I am entering this card into the first Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment