Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Christmas Trio

Wednesday has come again, so it's time for me to share my latest creation for One Crazy Stamper.  The new release Woodsy Christmas has arrived at the store, and is available for purchase, but alas Canada Post is slow in getting my stamps to me so....... in the meantime I have an older image to share with you all.


This image is Three Pane Christmas from High Hopes Rubber stamps that I have stamped on to Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento ink, and then colored with my Copic sketch markers.  Once I fussy cut the image out, it was placed on a card front that features an older Cuttlebug embossing folder, some Carta Bella paper, and a My Favorite Things sentiment.

Card Recipe - E00, E01, E11, E23, E25, E27, E40, E42, E43B02, R20, R29, R39, R59, 100, 0, Y23, Y28, G24, G29, C2, BG0000

Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams wonderful projects featuring the new release here.



No comments:

Post a Comment