Thursday, May 24, 2018

Friends Forever no matter the weather!

I adore penguins!!!  When I see an image featuring a penguin you can be sure that I will soon add it to my collection.  My all time favorite artist Crissy Armstrong designs fabulous images for Whimsy Stamps, and of course they are penguins doing everyday tasks, which I just love!!!


This adorable image is "Penguin and Pup" - can we all say awwwwww!!  I wanted to color the penguin with non traditional colors to give it an antique feeling, and by using my Copics and Prismacolor pencils I think I have achieved the look I was going for.

I am entering this card into the monthly challenge at - 



4 comments:

  1. Shari, your card is beyond gorgeous! I LOVE the adorable image you've used and your colouring especially of that sweet pooch, is off the charts awesome! Thanks so so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge this month. We'd love to see you play along again next challenge. Good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Shari. I absolutely love your colouring of the little penguin and his pup, the antique effect you've created looks fabulous. Thank you for joining in with our Whimsy Stamps 'Anything Goes (106)’challenge this month and good luck. Hugs Janine Whimsy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and your colouring is fabulous. This is just perfect for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun in our Whimsy Stamps Challenge this month, and good luck. Hugs Janine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari, I absolutely love what you did - and there's your famous fabulous colouring that you are known for! I love this so much, thank you for sharing and for joining in the Whimsy Challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete