Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Please Keep it a Secret

Shhhh, don't tell the boss lady, but I had technical difficulties this week - meaning I had the image all colored and cut out ready to go, and then I decided to get creative.  I tried to do a fancy background with distress inks and salt, but didn't realize that it was going to take a few more hours to completely dry to the touch, so I put my fingers on the background and then touched the colored image..... needless to say my poor image now has several blue fingerprints all over it!!!!  So instead of an adorable penguin floating by to wish you a Merry Christmas, I have chosen to showcase some of my older cards using High Hopes rubber stamps.


This first image is Cowboy Snowman available here.


And this cutie is Candy Cane Penguin available at One Crazy Stamper. 


And lastly this is Snowman Cup of Love which you can purchase here.

I hope you enjoyed the look back at some of my favorite High Hopes cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment