Thursday, May 1, 2014

Conquer The World!!


Welcome to a new month, and a new challenge at One Crazy Stamper!!  This month's challenge is Anything Goes with any rubber or clear stamp with the twist of an added embellishment!  Please do not use a digital image as they are not allowed.

 
For my first card for this month's challenge, I have used my Copic Sketch Markers to color up this awesome image entitled The Right Shoes by Stamping Bella.  The dp is from My Mind's Eye Unforgettable collection, the gorgeous ribbon is from Mara-Mi, and the sentiment is included with the image.
 
Card Recipe
Hose & Shoes - R81, R83, R85
Soles & Bows - T1, T3, T5
Colorless Blender for all the highlights
Ground - T0, T1
 
Next week I'll be showing you all now to add some texture to this wonderful image, so stay tuned!
 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome, love the pink, and coloring is awesome. Nice sentiment too, great added touch with the ribbon/bow. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this image! And your girly colours/papers are perfect - great card, Shari!

    ReplyDelete