Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winona Loves Winter....

....she really, really does, because who else would you see tobogganing while wearing skates.  When I spotted this cutie at the lss i just had to have it, and I knew exactly the paper I wanted to use. 
 
 
The dp is from Little Yellow Bicycle's Winterings collection, that has so many gorgeous papers in it, that you are sure to be seeing it pop up a couple more times in my cards.  Winona Loves Winter is from Stamping Bella and I have colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.  The die embellishments are the new Snowflake Border from Whimsy Stamps, and two exclusive dies from Simon Says Stamps - The Faceted Snowflake and the Curvy Snowflake which are made by Memory Box.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Shari :) Just popped by to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete