Friday, June 22, 2012

G2GLYS!! - MayzyArt Sponsorship


MayzyArt is the sponsor for the next fortnight at Friday Sketch Challenges, and the team was asked if they would like to participate - of course we all said yes!!!  I choose the image "Texting Teen", which I colored with Copics, fussy cut and mounted on layers of dp from Echo Park's "A Boy's Life" collection.  Being the texting wiz that I am ( not!!!! ), I googled for sentiments and came up with LU4E ( Love You Forever ), and G2GLYS ( Got to Go, Love You So ) - I think they suit the card's theme.
Hop on over to the Friday Sketch Challenge blog here, and check out the fabulous creations that both design teams came up with.

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #65 Boy Attitude
Copic Markers Europe - #7 Colour Black Hair
My Mums Craft Shop Challenge - #62 About the Boys
Totally Stampalicious - Teenagers

8 comments:

  1. Well, looks like I learned my something for today! ;D

    Love the design on this card! You are some sort of fussy cutting genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Shari! Love the papers and cute image! Terrific coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coloring and the colourcombo looks fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great. One of the best teen cards I've seen. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great teen card! He's so cool, sprawling there and texting - I wonder if his mum is just out of shot, trying to talk to him?! Yes, I speak from experience lol!

    I love the texting sentiments! Your colours are just fab, too. Great work, hun!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool image. Perfect male teen card.... we all know how 'easy' they are to do!! LOL!! Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Shari, love this guy and love your colours, thanks for joining us at MMCS last week, Sorry I am late commenting. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete