Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Something Different

Good morning to you all today!  This is another card that I put together for my Guest Designer spot at One Crazy Stamper, and there is not a drop of Copic ink on this one!
This card features two Whimsy stamp sets - Life Defined and Time Flies Sentiment set.  The background image was stamped with Versamark, and then embossed with Harmonie clear embossing powder, after which I used a Ranger Ink Blending Tool and various Distress Ink pads to add color and dimension.  I used an oldie, but a goodie to cut out the background, Fiskars Paper Edgers stamp edge decorative scissors.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and inked with Distress colors.  The watch was also embossed, but with Copper powder and then inked up, fussy cut and popped up with 3D-dots.  The burlap trim was in my stash of ribbon and lace.
Enjoy your day, and I hope that the sun is shining on you all today, unlike here!!
P.S. For a complete list of the colors I used check out todays post on the One Crazy Stamper blog, http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! love the neutral colors.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the embossing really makes the images pop. Hugs, Steph

    ReplyDelete