Monday, February 7, 2011

Did I say Spring was in the Air?!!!

Okay, part of living in Calgary is the weather - one day it's a beautiful  +9c, and the next we are in the middle of yet another snowfall warning.  Wow another 15 cm of snow fell overnight and it is really heavy this time, which makes shovelling soooo much fun!  My son broke a bone in his hand in December and still has a cast on, so you know who had to shovel, and to make it even more of a challenge the shingles were delivered today, and the truck had to park in the driveway before I had shoveled.  Oh well, on the bright side, the shingles are here and by the end of the week the house should have a new roof.

Since the snow has arrived again, I thought I would share this card that I recently finished for a painting with distress inks class.  The image is from Flourishes and is called Vintage Postcard, and was a huge success with the ladies who attended both of my classes.  Thank you to all who attended and I hope you all enjoyed learning this painting technique.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO I love the postcard!! Nicely done! I finally got to your blog... sorry it took forever, my own has been neglacted too :-( but now I am here hehe looking back at all your other gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete