Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Miracle

For today's post for One Crazy Stamper I decided to create something a little different.  This card features three different stamp images from different companies but they all came together beautifully.


I started this card by stamping the High Hopes Rubber stamp Forest on to water color paper with Versa Mark embossing ink, and then white embossing powder was applied and heated.  Once that was finished I used Inktense pencils to color the card front.  A sentiment from Crafter's Companion and the Santa and sleigh image from my stash finished off the front.  I added some clear glitter glue to the snow and trees to add some sparkle.

Card Recipe - Inktense pencils -0840 Iron Blue, 0900 Iris Blue, 1510 Beech Green, 1310 Iron Green, 2110 Payne's Grey, 1900 Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment