Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Gopher Greetings to You

Who doesn't love an adorable little gopher wishing you a very Sparkly Christmas!!!  I just had to color up this cutie from High Hopes Rubber Stamps newest release Woodsy Christmas.


This is Christmas Gofer that I colored with Copic markers.  After fussy cutting the image I added sparkle with touches of a silver glitter pen, white highlights with a Sakura glaze pen, 3D berries made with white and red pearl pens, snow with Liquid Embossing, some fun flock on the hat, and then to finish off the whole image I sprayed it with Shimmer Spritz (sure wish the glitter showed on this photo). 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Rubber stamps and is available here.  A red snowflake cut using an older Memory Box die from my stash finishes off the card front.  

Card Recipe - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, 110, RV11, RV34, R85, BG02, BG07, BG09, R08, R29, R37, G07,, YG67, G29




No comments:

Post a Comment