Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I Need a Hero!!

Happy Canada Day everyone!  I hope everyone is spending the day celebrating with family and friends and enjoying the day!!
 
I have an adorable card to share with you all today to usher in the July challenge for One Crazy Stamper.  This month we want to see your Anything Goes projects - just don't use a digital image is your project!  

 
This is Tiny Town Hayley the Hero from Stamping Bella that I have stamped and then colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment is included with the stamp and the dp is from Bo Bunny.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E01, E11, E13
Cape - YR04, YR07, YR09
Greens - YG21, YG23, YG25
Pinks - RV04, RV06, RV09
Jades - BG10, BG11, BG13
Hair/Center of Flower - E23, E27, E29
Ground - C3
 
Please hop on over to the design team blog to check out the rest of the ladies fabulous designs.

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet, Shari - I love the total girlyness of the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete