Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fun and Excitement

So for today's post I have another Sugar Nellie digital image entitled Gift Wrapping - the image was part of the Winter Wonderland release, but since there was nothing on the image that screamed Christmas, I choose to color her up in bright spring colors.


I colored her with Copics, added sparkle with a Sakura Star pen, Smooch Illuminate on the wings, and added gold pearls throughout the card front with a Viva Décor Pearl pen.  The card base was made using multiple Spellbinders Grand Dies.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shari, Happy New Year! I really love the shape of this and your colors! I have case'd this card and have posted a link back here from my blog post. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete