Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Canada!!!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians, and welcome to a new month for the One Crazy Stamper challenges.  This month we want to see your projects using Kraft, this can be kraft paper or the color kraft, or a combination of both, the choice is yours.  You have all month to get creative and enter the challenge to win a fabulous set of stamps.

 
I've had this image colored for some time now, and it even survived the move as just a colored image, so it was finally time to make a card.  This is Flowers for You from Whimsy Stamp artist Crissy Armstrong.  I knew what paper I wanted to use, so it was easy to combine that with kraft cardstock and kraft colored accessories  ( and it seemed to be fate that made me color his sweater in the brown kraft tones ).  The image was colored with Copics, then matted with kraft paper and designer paper from Authentique's Hope collection.  I pulled twine and buttons from my stash, and stamped the sentiment on a scrap of kraft cardstock.


2 comments:

  1. Love your card Shari! Love the natural tones you used! Love the ribbon/twine down the side and the extra little touch of the buttons!
    Have a great Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, and so cute, love this image. Hope your Canada Day was great yesterday, ours was fun and hot. Cheers, great job!

    ReplyDelete