Monday, April 1, 2013

Lady Bug Dreams


Wow, April 1st already - Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!!!
Since it's a new month that means it's time to announce the next challenge theme for One Crazy Stamper, and if my card doesn't give you a great hint, then I guess I have to tell you that the theme is Black and White with one other color.



I stamped one of the adorable images from Saturated Canary called "Little Lady Bug" with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad on Copic Xpress It cardstock.  The Copic sketch markers that I colored her with are as follows:
Reds - R29, R39. R59
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - W6, W8, W10
Dress - T6, T8, T10
Eyes - G40, 43
I then used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to add more depth to the image.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, and the ribbon is from the local big box craft store.
Please check out the rest of the design teams wonderful projects here at One Crazy Stamper, then participate in the challenge to win a fabulous prize.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so chic! I love that colour combo, it's so sophisticated! And the spotty ricrac is gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete