Friday, July 13, 2012

Just a Note ( from my little birdie friend )!


Just a short post of one of the cards I am currently making for my SIL's
Aunt.  My SIL recently sent her Aunt another one of my cards, and the Aunt fell in love, and wants 10 to 12 Just a Note cards, so I now have 6 completed, all different designs.  I really like how this cute Mo's Digital Pencil image turned out. all colored up with Copics, mounted on dp from Authentique, and tied up with seam binding that was inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

Colour Me Creative Challenge - #47 Navy Blue/Dark Blue
The Poodles Parlour - Use a Digi
Stamping with the Dragon - Ribbons and Bows
Bronte and Bellas Challenge - #143 Dancing & Singing

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ,love the image and your colour choices.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute card! Love you coloring! Thank you for joining us at CMC for Dark Blue challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Shari. I love the offset circle with the sentiment. It looks so nice and is interesting too. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the background paper and lovely ribbon! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Shari what a gorgeous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the coloring is just awesome. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Love your coloring. Thank for playing with us st CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, really sweet and great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

    ReplyDelete