Sunday, April 1, 2012

SUPER Man? Dad? Hero?


Happy April Fools Day everybody!!!  I don't have a joke or a prank for you today, but I do have my card for this month's challenge at One Crazy Stamper!!
The challenge is "MASCULINE" and there is a fantastic prize for the winner!


What says masculine more than the Super dude of all time!!  This image is Superhero from Kenny K for Whimsy Stamps, and for the first time I did a black monochromatic card using nothing but the T Copics.  The image frame is Spellbinders Label 21, and the sentiment, dp and ribbon are from my stash.  The pearls were made with a Viva Decor Anthracite Pearl pen, and the faux stitching was done with a metallic silver pen.
Check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations and then get creative and enter the challenge to win.

4 comments:

  1. oh I love the black and white! Just perfect for any guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on this black & white superhero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card.. Lovely work!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shari, This is just fabulous! Love the black and white!
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    M

    ReplyDelete