Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Week?!!

Okay, the week has flown by, and I have finished a few cards throughout the week but for some reason, getting the camera out to take photos seemed to be a big chore!  So now it's catch up time, so here we go - the first two cards feature images from Teddy Bo digital images, two little bears all dressed up and ready for Easter!

This next card has the cutest dragon and I can't remember the name of the company that this stamp comes from, but thanks go out to Crystal for letting me stamp this character.  I gave him a little extra texture by adding spots to his body!

I am trying to ink up some images that I have had for awhile, and the results are the card below featuring this flower child from the Greeting Farm:
And last but not least, is this Little Ballerina from Stampavie's newest release - love the seashells on her waist, and the beautiful starfish she is holding.

Hopefully everyone else had a very creative week and here's hoping that your weekend is just as creative.  I know that I'll be hibernating and coloring due to the fact that Calgary is in another weather warning - 15 to 25 cm of snow by Sunday - just when we start to think that Spring is here, we get another round of the white stuff.  Oh well, at least it's not -30. lol :)

2 comments:

  1. The little dragon is Fergus from Wild Rose studios or as I like to refer to him "Fergie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cuter and cutest!! love these :-)

    ReplyDelete