Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bunnies and Chicks!! Spring must be out there somewhere!

I think everyone in Alberta is beginning to wonder if Spring is ever going to arrive this year.  The past week has been colder than normal and the snow keeps on falling, although the amount is not overwhelming it is enough to have to shovel, and to make the roads slippery.  So what better why to spend this week, but to color and create, so without further ado here's what I've been working on.
Easter is just around the corner and I seem to have quite a few bunny stamps, so for this one I decided to make it more of a general card, and keep designing other Easter cards.  The adorable image is from Stampavie's Laurence Collection entitled "Just to Say" and is colored with Copics.  The bunnies fur has been texturized with Copic blending solution.  The dp is from an older Fancy Pants collection, the dies are Spellbinders new Floral Doily Accents and the lace is from my stash.

Pearls, punches, dies, fun flock, embossing, coloring with Copics, and airbrushing with Copics, you name it and this card has it.  The images are older stamps from Magnolia that I combined into one image.
And last but not least is a High Hopes stamp that I've had for awhile, but never inked before.  Dp is Spring Feathers from Echo Parks Springtime collection.
Who would like to guess which card we will be coloring Monday??

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the Lamb, duckie, and bunny but thats just me. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card with bunny is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete