Sunday, August 16, 2020

One Hell of a Time

Ok, I colored this image almost a year ago, and then couldn't figure out how to get the entire image onto a card front!! So it sat in my to do pile until two days ago, then I bit the bullet and scored it to make it into the interior of the card! So nervous that it wouldn't work but....ta da, here it is in all it's glory!!!



This fantastic image is Mel's Angel from Pink Ink Designs.  I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock, then colored with Copics, with just a touch of a white Prismacolor pencil added to the highlights.  The sentiment and the logo on the front of the card were both embossed with silver, and some silver Viva Decor pearl pen was used to fill in the heart.  I absolutely love the finished product!!


No comments:

Post a Comment