Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Little Pumpkin


The sky is blue today which is quite the change for us in British Columbia, as most days the sky is grey or orange from all of the forest fire smoke that surrounds us.  So to celebrate I have created this cute card featuring one of my favorite fall stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.



The image is entitled "Pumpkin Patch" (S152), and I have stamped it on Copic Xpress It cardstock with Memento ink, and then colored it with Copics.  The card front is paper from my stash and the sentiment is from a CC Designs sentiment set.
I hope you are enjoying the last week of summer wherever you are, and please check out the design team posts as the ladies are showcasing some beautiful projects.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. It definitely helps with the "fall is in the air" feeling that I have here in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete