Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Butterfly Memories

When I first saw the Butterfly images from Stamping Bella I just knew that they would be jumping into my shopping card - and I finally got them to play with.  This first card features Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Babette who is actually my favorite of them all!


My vision for this card from the moment I saw the image was to make a sympathy card with this gorgeous girl.  The sentiment I chose to use could be used for sympathy, or words of encouragement, and is part of a set of sentiment from Stamping Bella available here.  I stamped the image on Copic Xpress It cardstock and then colored it with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  The wings were covered with a coat of Wink of Stella clear, and there are tiny dots of Nuvo Crystal drops and Ranger Frosted Lace on some of the dots on the wings and flower centers.  Once the image was fussy cut, I adhered it to the card front that features Graphic 45 paper.  A touch of black ribbon and a small twinkle goosebump finishes off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment