Thursday, August 27, 2015

Just to let You Know....

I probably shouldn't tell you this but I almost forgot to post a card for today.  Blame it on school!!  I spent the entire day at student orientation in downtown Calgary, learning all the ins and outs for the course I am starting next week, and by the time I got home, all I wanted to do was relax, so................ it is now 11pm my time and I just remembered to do this post.  


 
This sweet image is another fabulous image from Stamping Bella featuring Petunia the pig and new chick friends - Nice to See You Petunia available here.  And before you ask, yes the u is missing from the sentiment because you are missing "U".  The image was colored with Copics, then fussy cut and put on a background that I created with some Copic Various Ink refills and Colorless Blender solution.  The glasses that the animals are all wearing received a coat of Judikins Diamond Glaze to replicate the look of real glass.
 
Card Recipe
Petunia - E01, E11, E21, D97
Chicks - Y11, Y15, Y17
Beak/Feet - YR16
Glasses - B0000


No comments:

Post a Comment