Thursday, November 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Savanna


Welcome to my first weekly post for One Crazy Stamper and since Christmas is fast approaching, my card today is the first of many Christmas cards to come.

 
This gorgeous image is from Stamping Bella and is entitled Savannah Has a Star, and I have colored her with Copics, then used a Sakura white glaze pen, a gold metallic pen, and some clear Smooch to add glitter and shine to details on the image.  After fussy cutting the image I mounted in on the card front that features the Memory Box Snowflake Arch, the Impression Obsession Merry Christmas sentiment, and dp from my stash.
 
Card Recipe
Skin - E00, E01, E11, R20
Reds - R29, R39, R59
Greens - YG95, YG97, YG99
Yellows - Y15, Y17, Y35
Champagne - Y23
Glass - B0000
Hair - YR23, YR24, E59, E09
 
Hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog to check out the other wonderful projects from the design team, and then check out the online store here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment