Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Cuddles!!!

 Time to get those Christmas cards out to all of your family and friends, and I can finally show off some of the cards I made earlier this year ( had to plan ahead as I knew that my knee replacement would knock the creative mojo out of me ).

 
I still have a couple of Wild Rose Studios stamps featuring Pickles the Penguin that I never got the chance to color up and make into cards, and this image it one!!  For this Cuddles image I used Distress inks to color them, then added Flower Soft Polar White to the hats to add that extra fluff!!  The ribbon is from the local big box craft store, the white poinsettia are from Wild Orchid, and the dp is unknown ( guess that is what happens when you make things ahead of time ).

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Your penguins are adorable and the flower soft is so perfect.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete