Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Creative Craft White on White Challenge

This is my second post today - if you are looking for my One Crazy Stamper post please scroll down to the next post!!

 
Welcome to the next CCC fortnightly challenge!!  Our challenge sponsor is Stamping Dragon and the theme is White on White Christmas card.  I have used two images that the design team were given to work with by our sponsor. 
 I couldn't decide which image to use, so I ended up with two cards.....so without further ado here's my white on white Christmas cards!
 

 
Hop on over to the Creative Craft Challenge blog and check out the rest of the design teams wonderful creations, and then enter to win the challenge with your fabulous white on white creation.


2 comments:

  1. Two elegant card for the texture and sweet for images:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I am loving that Dragon one! I am a sucker for cute dragon images :)

    ReplyDelete