Wednesday, May 16, 2012

TPS Challenge #64 - Birthday


It's team B's turn to showcase The Paper Shelter's beautiful images for the challenge this week of "Birthday card with Sentiment".  I have used the wonderful "A. Mucha Influence - Spring", and surprise ----I didn't use one single Copic marker.  I printed the image on kraft cardstock, and then used my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to add the colors of white and brown.  The sentiment is from LOTV, the white card front was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the lace was from my stash.

The very talented and generous Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter are offering a fabulous prize of $20 to spend on whatever your like in their online store, if you use one of their gorgeous images in the challenge this week. If you do not use one of their images, you can still enter the challenge to win 3 of their images of your own choice.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card. Love the wonderful effect achieved by the white coloring on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is totally fab!
    I just love it! The image is stunning done in the kraft and just simple colour!
    Stunning petal!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete